Monday, October 15, 2012

Tap,tap. This thing on?

Well, hello there. Fancy seeing you here! I know most bloggers pop in around the end of August/beginning of September with a slew of pictures from their ultra cool summer vacation.  But as we already know....I'm not really like most people, so here I am! In the middle of October! With pics from the summer! Possibly uncool, but with pictures nonetheless. So no long speeches today- I'm going to let the pictures do their talking:
Click on pictures for relevant links.

We started off our summer somewhere deep in bear country...

Otherwise known as Honesdale, PA...

Home of the world famous:
Yep, that's where I was hiding! 

Ironically, I did not take a single food picture the entire summer, but here's a cool sunset picture:

And a picture of a deer:

Anyhoo...after a beautiful summer of good food, nice people,
(Tamara, that would be you!)
and a nasty case of poison oak....



We had some more good food:

Saw some more cool sunsets:

Ate some more good food:

Saw some crocs:

Laughed at some t-shirts:

And took a ride through The Everglades:

And that folks, was my summer vacation! 



Stay tuned next week for Little D's Painted Shark Birthday Cake!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Neeech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your your summer ends halfway through October?
    Pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I love the pictures! :) what a summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited your back!! I've been checking every day to see if you were back from you vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...