I got an award! Ok, maybe its not a real award with a ceremony and everything, but its still REAL. Ok? Good! Anyways, I am super excited that Laura from Pragmatic Attic ( you may remember her from my babka rant) nominated me with a....
This is a really cool award that works kind of like a game of tag....here's how it works:
- Make a post and thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!
- Share 7 things about yourself!
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love!
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won!
Here is my list:
1. I have three adorable little boys who I call Z-Monkey, Little D, and S-Monkey.
2. They provide inspiration for a lot of my posts.
3. My husband is referred to as Big-D, although he likes to refer to himself as Fiddy.
4. I love, love, love to eat cake with lots of cream.And cookies too. Or cookies with cream. Whatever.
5. Candy- not so much. Unless I am craving sugar- then anything goes. Sadly.
6. I am perpetually on a diet. Why perpetually? See points #4 and #5.
7. I am so excited to get this award. Now I feel like a real blogger.
And here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
( Sorry, they aren't all new, they are more kinda like my favorites. Hope thats ok! )
1. The Girl Who Ate Everything- She has so many new recipes that I have never seen before- and I want to make every single one of them!
2. Sweet Pea's Kitchen- Her recipes are always amazing, and reliable. Each one I have made have come out delicious!
3. Barefoot and Cooking- I just found this blog today,and I love her style of writing. So cute and fun! Her food looks great too!
4. I Am Baker- Most beautiful cakes and cookies, hands down.
5. Cookies and Cups- She may not know it, but she has been an inspiration to me. When I started my blog, I said "I want to my blog to be just like hers." ( I know I sound like I am 6 years old, that tends to happen when you hang out with people age 6 and under. )
6. A Tender Crumb - I just made her Brooklyn Blackout Cake and wow, on that alone she deserves to be on this list.
7. Sweetapolita - Every time I look at her posts I feel the urge to bake a cake. Its terrible.
8. LilaLoa - Absolutely gorgeous stuff, and the colors she uses are magnificent.
9. Allison Eat- Stunning pictures, amazing food- keep a tissue handy for drool!!
10.Bakingdom - another one of my favorites. Delicate, dainty, beautiful and delicious pictures.
11. That Really Frosts Me- amazing tutorials for beginners- and gorgeous cakes!
12. Confessions of a Cookbook Queen- amazing writing, and yummy pictures!
13. Annie's Eats- a wealth of recipes!
This list would not be complete without the following two Queens of Food Bloggers. Really.
I am almost embarrassed to email them about this little award, but I feel like they are big parts of the food blogging world, so they must be on the list!
Have fun browsing through the blogs I listed, be sure to check them all out- they are really good!
Thank you Laura! I had such a fun time with this post. I am really honored, and excited to pass it on.